Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fig Newtons? Fruit or Physics?

Do you ever start thinking about something and you are like - whoa? That happened to me when I reached for a Fig Newton last night. Now, don't get me wrong but a Fig Newton is like the kind of lame nerdy friend that you have a good time with - but you're probably not going to describe the hang out as "epic" - and there will never be an opportunity to out run any law enforcement officials.

I am not - the type to attempt to outrun the cop. Oh Crap! I just realized I am the Fig Newton in the cookie Jar of life. Hell. I want to be like a Girl Scout Samoa cookie - those are mysterious and a little bit dangerous. And everyone - I mean EVERYONE loves those damn cookies. You know it - don't deny...liars.

Any whoolze back to me as a cookie. Seriously - these count as like "fruit" - ha! nope they are riddled with all the stuff that makes cookies...well cookies - but slide by with a fig center.

HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A NON NEWTONED FIG? - I know maybe one person in my entire life that I think has eaten a fresh fig. And he was the kid that was eating pomegrantes in 5th grade lunch. He's great...a modern day Indian Jones and an eater of exotic - if non newtoned foods. Seriously if i could get everything wrapped in a pastry shell I would.

I would go to a cooking class that was all about "Newtoning" food. Just think of the ding dang possibilities. It makes the pennies in my tummy jingle. '

Wow - I seem crazy.

Eats for the day: 2 bananas, 2 apples, Baby carrots/hummus, 2 servings frozen blueberries, 2 cups spinach, 2 packets high fiber oatmeal, 1/2 oz pirate booty (yum), 1 serving lays potato chips, 1 egg, 1 English muffin, 2 tps butter. handful of chocolate goodness.

Workouts for the day:WOW from SBBC and BBB4 Phase1 Workout B - Minus Scorpion (That biz is hard and I couldn't do it...mentally or on the first attempt physically either).

1 comment:

  1. I am guilty of buying bogus Fig Newtons upon occasion. They have a pretty good pretender at Redner's market in New Berlin. Spouse adores FN's and is even grateful for the fakers.

    ReplyDelete